TSI Shipping - Do not use this company- False advertiser and disreputable

1.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Relied on them to ship heirloom furniture, promised white glove service, crating and care. Furniture arrived damaged and uncrated and uncovered.

Significant damage.

Refused to refinish and refund. Said I should have bough extra insurance.

Not good for their word.

I could have protected it myself and sent on another carrier. BUT These guys promised me “white glove”

Product or Service Mentioned: Tsi Shipping Moving Service.

TSI Shipping - Moving Service Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania

Tracking Tool

I have shipped my almost new mattress and Box springs with this company. They mentioned everything must be in boxes and they only handle boxes.

So I spent $100 on g card board boxes large enough for king size mattress and the box springs. When I received my shipment, they were in terrible condition: All torn up and badly damaged. There were only half of one of the cardboard box were left on mattress. There were bird *** on my goods.

They were extremely dirty and damaged with wood chips everywhere When I send an email to their customer service, after a day of no response I had to call and ask for an explanation for why my stuff was not in the boxes they were shipped in-the answer is an example of an irresponsible company: “ I realize it is damaged and the boxes are gone but there was no additional insurance purchased on the order so you’re only eligible for a limited liability claim which pays out $0.10 per lbs. This was explained in the terms and conditions, which you accepted shortly after booking. “ Seriously? So if I accepted the terms after booking it means you have the right to trash my goods?

What even happened that the boxes were ripped off? Either they do not have enough respect to their customers to own up to their mistakes when things go seriously wrong, or they treat them this way as a matter of course, ducking behind their “terms and conditions” as an excuse for shoddy business practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tsi Shipping Moving Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.